- How old do I need to be to participate?
All participants (Zombies and Survivors) need to be 12 years of age or older by race day.
- I am attending without a parent / legal guardian, what must I bring?
Participants under the age of 16 must have a parent or legal guardian sign the e-waiver form.
- What should I bring on Race Day?
For Survivors, check out the WHAT TO BRING section on the Survivors page. For Zombies, check out the WHAT TO BRING section on the Zombie page.
- Can outside food be brought into the event?
No. Outside food cannot be brought into the event.
- If I'm a participant, what time should I arrive at the race?
If you are running the race as a Survivor, you should allot yourself AT LEAST 1 hour before your scheduled wave time to pick up your Race Entry Pack, and get a feel of the atmosphere on event grounds before heading to the starting point.
If you are running the race as a Zombie, you should allot yourself AT LEAST 2 hours for the addition of make-up transformation.
- What are the categories for the best-dressed competition?
There are 3 categories in our best dressed competition that you just might be spotted to take part in:
- Best Dressed Survivors (Group)
- Best Dressed Zombies (Group)
- Best Dressed Indivdual (Zombie & Survivor)
Come in your most outrageous costumes and bask in the limelight. Just make sure you can move freely in them for the race.
Registration & Tickets
- Are there refunds available?
No. We have a strict no-refund policy.
- Can I transfer my ticket to a friend or another RFYL location?
Yes. You may log-in to our registration portal, self-amend the registration details and transfer your ticket to a friend as long as it is completed by the race registration deadline. However, transfers to other RUN FOR YOUR LIVES event will not be permitted.
- Can I buy tickets the day of, at the event?
We will have a limited amount of participant tickets available on-site the day of the event. If you want to run, we recommend buying a ticket in advance as the on-site tickets are on a first come, first serve basis.
- Can I purchase more than one ticket at a time?
Sure you can. Our zombies highly encourage you to bring as many brains as you can fit in your car.
- When does race registration close?
Registration closes on 21 October 2014, 2359hrs.
- What will I walk away with if I come as a Spectator?
You'll gain admittance to the Apocalypse Party. Memories and/or pictures of your racing friends being scared to death. The feeling of regret that you didn't run the race. The best people-watching opportunity of your life. No registration required!
- Can children attend?
Yes! There are no age limits for Spectators!
- I want to be a vendor at a RUN FOR YOUR LIVES event. How can I become a vendor?
Any and all types of concession vendors are welcome at each run for your lives event. Email us at email@example.com, and join the zombie apocalypse!
- I am interested in sponsorship opportunities with RUN FOR YOUR LIVES. Where do I find more information?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about sponsoring a RUN FOR YOUR LIVES event.